Company Name: GST Legal Services LLP
Designation: Tax Executive required with experience in GST
Experience:3 – 6 years
Qualification: B.com in Any Specialization
Job Description: Roles and Responsibilities
- Preparing the sales and purchase registers after downloading the report from the ERP of the client.
- Co-ordinating with the client team for filing the GST returns
- Undertaking all required reconciliations like reconciliation with GSTR-2A, GL reconciliation etc.
- Responding to client queries with respect to GST treatment of various transactions.
- Preparing reports / dashboards as required by the client
- Lesioning with the Tax authorities, responding to their Queries and Notices, and attending the hearings, etc.
- Co-ordinating with client team for obtaining requisite data and finalizing the GST audit.
- Any other activity as decided by the management
- Desired Candidate Profile
- The candidate holding this position should be well versed with the recent updates and have proficient understanding of the GST Law and rules thereunder.
- The candidate must have managerial abilities to manage and independently co-ordinate with the client team for managing all the compliances and audit applicable to client place.
- The Candidate should be proficient in communication at professional level with the client as well as internally with the sub-ordinates and the team.
- The candidate should also excel in working in excel and be capable of working large volume of data in excel
- Semi-qualified Chartered Accountant or a Graduate with appx 3-5 years of experience in the field of taxation. Knowledge of Accounting and SAP will be added advantage.
Salary:₹ 4,00,000 – 5,50,000 P.A.
Address:204, Antariksh Thakur House, Marol Makwana Road, Marol, Andheri East, Mumbai – 59