Company Name : New Bharat Overseas
Designation: Accounts executive
Location: Delhi NCR
Experience: 1-6 years experience
Job Description: 1) Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department.
2) Take responsibility for accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, capital assets reconciliations, trust account statement reconciliations, check runs, fixed asset activity, debt activity, etc
3) Regularly produce financial reports or statements
4) Ability to multitask
5) Excellent knowledge and experience with various accounting software (Tally / Busy / ERP)
6) Preparation of Balance Sheets of the Companies.
7) Manage GST Refund and various regulatory authorities like ITO (Income Tax Office), manage foreign remittances credited in the company’s bank accounts.
8) Managing E-Filing of Income tax returns and TDS returns including rectification, revisions.
9) Ledger Scrutiny and Statutory Compliances, Fund management, credit monitoring.
10) Submission of export documents in the bank to issue BRC after receiving the foreign payment.
11) Reconciliation of TDS/VAT/WCT/Service Tax/GST Returns and Challans with Books of accounts
12) Communicate with different departments in the company for sales & business development.
13) Excellent knowledge of MS word/excel/outlook express
14) Only west Delhi / North Delhi candidates having their own conveyance will be considered.
15) Immediate Joining
Contact Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number: N/A
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria