Company Name: Suguna Foods Private Limited
Designation: ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER LOGISTICS
Experience: 15-18 years
Qualification: UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Job description: Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for Transportation Management for the entire own fleet and contract logistics distribution requirement for pan India.
- Responsible for managing performance of all service providers through contracts / service level agreements, monitoring and operations reviews, for his region.
- Monitor, review and report KPI s (e.g. cost, customer service, controls etc.) around effective management of logistics and distribution, and connect with each stakeholders to drive improvement.
- Responsible for developing suppliers / service providers to provide logistics solutions to support efficient and effective distribution.
- Demonstrate teamwork in cross-functional teams to resolve issues and deliver breakthrough improvements consistent with best demonstrated practices.
- Able to develop business concepts and work independently to implement business process.
- Evaluate budgets and expenditures.
- Identification of GAPS in Utilization Vs. Capacity & address the concerned.
- Improving the contribution of Own vehicle thereby leading to cost reduction in all aspects.
- Vehicle Management.
- Strong Team player, capable to communicate with Interpersonal skills also should have very good Analytical Skills
- Keep up to date with latest developments / trends in the respective areas of work and recommend the same for improving performance / productivity / engagements levels.
Salary: ₹ 16,00,000 – 20,00,000 P.A.
Website Link: https://www.naukri.com/job-listings-assistant-general-manager-logistics-suguna-foods-private-limited-coimbatore-15-to-18-years-260521008601