Company Name: Ultra Laboratories PVT Ltd
Designation: Assistant Manager- OSD/OLD
Experience: 5 – 8 years
UG :B.Pharma in Pharmacy
PG :M.Pharma in Pharmacy
- Responsible for the day-to-day production planning of OSD and OLD division
- Work assignment to technicians as per production planning.
- Responsible for controlling a system in accordance with good manufacturing practices
- Monitor and control the operators for standardization of production activity to achieve better
productivity and quality.
- Monitoring the GMP documents like equipment logbooks/sheet, records of daily activity,
- Online filling of BMR, BPR of the batches and review of the same.
- Training the manpower to achieve better productivity and quality.
- Provide overall management of the ongoing production operations including inventory control,
scheduling, documentation, and equipment maintenance in OSD/OLD Department.
- Co-ordination with all concerned departments to achieve targeted production.
- Plant and machinery Maintenance & Technology up gradation.
- Safety and security of the plant and products.
- Planning and execution of manpower.
- Compliance of manufacturing operation to cGMP
- Implementation of cGMP system and procedure.
- Review of daily production status to Senior Manager- Production.
- Reporting of all deviations to senior manager production/QA manager.
- Preparation of incident, deviations and change control report related to production operation.
Required Candidate profile
- The position will be the Second Line to Production.
- Candidate should necessarily have exposure in Production of Formulation industry.
- Good communication & presentable
- Team handling
Salary: Not Disclosed
Address: No 31 32,Vijaya Bank Colony EXTN,1st D Main,Nanjap, pa Reddy Layout,Kalyan Nagar, BANGALORE, Karnataka, India
Website Link – https://www.ultralabsindia.com