Company Name: SWISS GARNIER GENEXIAA SCIENCES PRIVATE LIMITED
Designation: Assistant Manager Purchase
Experience: 5 – 10 years
Qualification: UG :Any Graduate
Job description: 1. Strategic Sourcing of Raw materials, procurement, Vendor development, purchase, SCM, import, customs, materials planning, packaging materials, Delivery in time, Negotiations with supplier, cost.
- Responsible for formulating a plan for managing the company’s overall purchase, supply chain and logistics strategy and operations.
- Responsible for assessing, developing, and refining the overall planning, procurement, warehousing, distribution and logistics skill set in the organization.
- Maximizing efficiency and cost optimization in the supply chain, and improving accuracy and results through a collaborative approach with vendors.
- Implementing latest best practices in regard to technology, inventory and demand management across the supply chain vertical
- Devise and execute key purchase and procurement strategies, contingency plans and ensuring that they are aligned with various purchase requirements.
- Identify and develop vendors, liaise for rate contracts and manage supplier activities to ensure meeting of service, cost, delivery and quality norms.
- Prepare a RM plan to facilitate procurement decisions and control material flow to meet production demand schedules and sales forecast.
- Float purchase inquiries to vendors, RFQs, and finalize PO through a comparative Price Analysis and other pre-determined criteria.
- Handle the Purchase of materials such as Raw Materials API & Intermediate, Imports, bulk solvents and Engineering spares & Projects Items
- Proactively identify and mitigate risks at all stages of the Procurement cycle that could adversely impact the continuity of supply.
- Provide weekly/monthly trend analysis, MIS reports, dashboards and ensure their circulation to all internal stakeholders
- Establish and maintain a classified database for all key items and vendors for immediate access
- Monitor slow moving or redundant stock and scrap and arrange for it to be suitably disposed.
- Keep up to date with trends and innovations, regulation and new technology that can impact on the business.
Salary: ₹ 4,00,000 – 6,00,000 P.A.
Address: UNIT 1,PLOT NO 54 AND 78,SWISS GARNIER GENEXIAA SC, IENCES PRIVATE LIMITED UNIT 1,MAMRING BHASTI,RANGP, O POST, GANGTOK, Sikkim, India
Website Link: https://www.swissgarnier.com/current-opening.php