Company Name: SHARDA MOTOR INDUSTRIES LTD.
Designation: Asst / Dy. Manger-Process Engineering
Experience: 10 – 12 years
Qualification: UG :B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Job Description: Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide Engineering support to improve productivity and quality of line
- Time study, capacity planning, Man power allocation according to machine capacity
- Conduct process improvement study, establishing process capability, Set time reduction, process elimination, reduce downtime
- Implement Cost reduction process thru process / operation optimisation
- Validation of production process with respect to process flow diagram
- Making improvements or modifications to current processes
- Changing plant layout / making new layout to improve productivity and reduction of time wastage.
- Develop operating instructions and equipment specifications for production activities
- Preparation of Process sheet and Process flow diagram.
- Any other task assigned by management
- Improve inhouse material flow from stores to dispatch
Desired Candidate Profile
Knowledge (Technical / Functional)
- Knowledge of Exhaust Mfg processes
- Knowledge of APQP/PPAP process
- Knowledge of Product process & FTG
- Knowledge of Tools, fixtures, SPM, robotics,
Experience DME with 10 to 12 Yrs and BE with 08 to 10 Yrs of experience in Automobile Industry
Perks and Benefits
Salary: ₹ 9,00,000 – 10,00,000 P.A.
Address: 51/1, 52/2, 53/2A, 54A, 54B, 54C, 54D, BEHIND CEAT COMPANY,SATPUR, NASHIK, Maharashtra, India
Website Link: https://www.shardamotor.com/careers/