Company Name: Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma Services India Pvt Ltd
Designation: Asst. Manager-PPIC (Production) In API Pharmaceuticals
Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Pune, Bangalore/Bengaluru
Experience: 8 – 10 years
Qualification: PG :MS/M.Sc(Science) in Chemistry
Job Description: Roles and Responsibilities
- Demand plan, resource. RM planning, Spent solvent management.
- AOP (Annual operation plan)
- Capacity plan and demand plan
- MRP run
- Co-ordination and support to MDM co coordinator.
- BOM, recipe, creations, and uploads and maintain CC for RM SFG
- Production and RM schedule
- Co ordination with other department like purchase and Warehouse
- Preparing dispatch schedule
- Overview of management of Inventory at RM, SFG and FG level
- Creation of purchase requisition.
- Production planning and material planning through SAP.
- Good experience in PP/MM module, SAP knowledge is must.
- MOM and outcome of it, identify decision and forecasting impact
- Monitoring various report like material consumption pattern, Day to day campaign production.
- Pending PR and POs monitoring.
- Overview of production activities as input to align the planning
- Co- ordination of with global team of PPIC .
- Organizing SOP meeting with respective stake holders.
- Identify opportunity for improvements.
- Summary reports for production and planning
Exposure to operational excellence is an added advantage
Desired Candidate Profile
- M.Sc., or equivalent degree
- Experience 8-12 years in PPIC (2-3 years experience in production preferred)
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Interpersonal and co-ordination skills
- Effective meetings organisation
- Solution oriented
- Learning ability
- Cost sensitive analysis.
Perks and Benefits
Salary: ₹ 10,00,000 – 12,00,000 P.A.
Address: PLOT NO 121,,Ramky Pharma City,Parwada Mandal,Lema, rthi Village, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India
Website Link: https://ajibio-pharma.com/contact-us/india/