Company Name: GLOBAL ENGLISH INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Designation:C1-Royalties Training Analyst
Experience:4 – 7 years
Qualification:UG :Any Graduate
PG :Post Graduation Not Required
Job Description:This role will require a keen attention to detail, as well as logical and critical thinking skills. It will be essential for this individual to have strong planning organizational skills, and a background in accounting or royalties is a plus.
The role will be responsible for:
- Reading and analysing process documentation aligning training material to match the procedures.
- Identify areas that require further hands-on-training opportunities and ensure options are both available and accessible to impacted resources.
- Understanding royalties sales data, royalty calculations royalty product to support the full suite of training material.
The role will report within the Global Rights Royalties Program Management Office and be based in Noida.
- Initial sharp learning curve to gain a comfort level with Rights Royalties jargon, procedures complexities
- Working in a matrix and virtual environment
- Working with a number of stakeholders: externally, internally and internationally
- Working as part of a global team and thinking globally
- Working with a global customer base and different cultures
- Building raining modules, assistance mapping, and training schedules
- Assessment effectiveness for all the levels.
- Feedback management creation for the deployment
Working Pattern / Hours
- May be required to work UK or US hours, for better overlap with Development teams Royalties Change, Comms Training Lead.
- Remote work is generally acceptable, but it is expected that when needed, individual will be easily able to work out of a central Pearson location.