Company Name:eMaven Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Experience:2 – 4 years
Qualification:UG :B.A in Communication, Psychology
PG :Post Graduation Not Required
Job Description:studies, whitepapers, quarterly corporate reports, presentations, technical documentation, sales support, etc as needed.
Develop site content (including titles, keywords, meta descriptions and on page copy including updating clients blogs. This includes the keywords Research)
- Developing external content (press releases / articles for syndication). End-to-end SEO Submission.
- Developing unique content for client websites, company web properties and newsletter, including technical writing.
- Writing and posting content online; maintains company Web pages, blog(s) and all digital assets.
- Contributes to/updates the companyrdquos social sites like Facebook and Twitter
- Works with developers/IT staff to assess any technical challenges (technical troubleshooting) in displaying the content.
- Helps develop & document procedures to manage Web content
- Moderates content as it is contributed to the website by external sources
- Keeps up-to-date with best practices in writing for the web, social media trends, web usability, web design, and business/industry trends
- Coordinate content creation & publishing of company newsletters (internal or external)
- Prepare internal and external communications including announcements, press releases, tutorials, case