Company Name:Hitachi ABB Power Grids
Designation:Continuous Improvement Leader
Experience:15 – 20 years
Qualification:UG :B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG :Any Postgraduate
Job Description:Your responsibilities
- Identify the improvement opportunities with respect to the current Business needs and future Growth plans. Review and finalise plan for each year in coordination with BU Operations.
- Work closely with the hub operations and CIL team, Train and Facilitate Improvement Projects through Kaizens – key team members 100% trained.
- Create Kaizen Funnel and Kaizen schedule and implement the plan as per schedule – review monthly with BU operations.
- Ensure that all project managers of CIPs measure and track the improvements and report the same in the RELEX – monthly before target date for all CIPs.
- Provide necessary training on Lean Tools as needed and develop Subject Matter Expert (SMEs) for key lean Tools – as per plan.
- Understand the current Continuous Improvement methodology LOM / Lean Deployment model
- Create Training and Development Plan and Provide necessary Training on the Lean Tools to the key Leaders and Management team as needed.
- Create the Sustainment plan and ensure review of the same – quarterly review with business manager.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own
- actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Bachelor degree in Engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum 15 years of experience in continuous improvement projects.
- Should be certified Lean Six Sigma master black belt.