Company Name: SYREN TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED
Designation: Data Analyst/Sr.Data Engineer
Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Chennai, Bangalore/Bengaluru (WFH during Covid)
Experience: 4 – 9 years
Qualification: UG :Any Graduate
Job Description: Responsibilities:
- Provide innovative analytical insights within the Data
- Conduct detailed data analysis on data used across business units to evaluate business processes and improve on/create new feature
- Respond to data and product related inquiries in real-time to support business and technical teams
- Perform various data analytics in SQL and MS Excel using statistical models or industry accepted tools
- Provide relational database expertise to construct and execute SQL queries to be used in data analysis activities
- Provide data solutions, tools, and capabilities to enable self-service frameworks for data consumers
- Provide expertise and translate the business needs to design; and develop tools, techniques, and metrics, and dashboards for insights and data visualization
- Responsible for developing and executing tools to monitor and report on data quality
- Responsible for establishing appreciation and adherence to the principles of data quality management, including metadata, lineage, and business definitions
- Degree in computer science or equivalent preferred.
- Must have 5-8 years of total IT experience on Microsoft Power BI, SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS.
- Debugging and Troubleshooting SSIS Packages.
- Implemented Error Handling/ debugging the packages with Data Viewers, break points, Event Handlers and Configure Error Output.
- Strong Knowledge in SQL Server BI suite (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS Reporting, Analytics, and Dashboards).
- Strong Knowledge in ETL Design, Development, Implementation and Support using SQL Database, data warehousing environments.
- Experience in creating T-SQL Procedures, Functions and Indexes based on business requirements.
- Expert in Data Extraction, Transforming and Loading (ETL) using SSIS.
- Designing and developing the SSIS Packages.
- Experience Developing visual reports, dashboards and cards using Power BI desktop.
- Experience in Connecting to data sources, importing data, and transforming data for Business Intelligence.
Perks and Benefits
An Opportunity to work with fortune 50 clients
Salary best in the industry + Performance Bonus.
Immediate joiners will be given more priority less than 30 days notice
Salary: ₹ 10,00,000 – 20,00,000 P.A.
Address: SY NO 85,86, FLAT NO 302, PLOT NO-58,, GOLDEN, TULIP ESTATES,, KONDAPUR,, hyderabad, Ranga Reddy,, Telangana, 500084, Hyderabad, Telangana, India