Company Name : OnlyIAS Nothing Else
Designation : Digital Marketing Head – Education
Location : Delhi-NCR
Experience : 0 – 2 years
Qualification : MBA/PGDM in Marketing
Salary : ₹ 1,75,000 – 2,25,000 P.A.
Contact Person : Mahesh
Contact Number : 8527615384
Address : OnlyIAS – 805/26 8th Floor, Pragati Tower, Rajendra Place, New Delhi. Pin – 110008
Job Description :
- We are looking for a qualified digital media specialist to join our team. You will lead our SEO and content marketing efforts and also explore new marketing channels to get qualified leads.
- If you know how to creatively handle various marketing channels, like web pages, social media platforms, webinars, blogs, this position is for you. You will work with different teams in the company to coordinate our marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
- Our main aim is to increase our reach of digital education in this digital era.
Roles and Responsibilities
Digital Marketing Head responsibilities include:
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising.
- Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels.
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Create and drive digital marketing strategy and budgets across all products and media, including websites, social media, email, advertising, etc.
- Build and nurture online communities for apt company positioning, moderating healthy and relevant online conversations, discussion forum management.
- Assist with website redesign and optimization
- Develop and oversee the execution to maximize keywords ranking, organic traffic, leads and conversion.
- Perform keyword research by creating various customer personas.
- Discover new opportunities by conducting various experiments on SEO and content marketing channels.
- Experiment, monitor, analyze and optimize each campaign in these two channels.
- Take the responsibility of capturing qualified leads via SEO and content marketing.
- Optimize the existing user flows on the website by monitoring the internal data.
- Implement link building campaigns in coordination with our SEO & business goals.