Company Name: Designs-in-Change
Designation: Digital Marketing Manager
Experience: 3 – 6 years
Qualification: UG :Any Graduate
PG :Any Postgraduate
Job Description: We are looking for a talented Marketing Executive to undertake marketing projectsfor the benefit of our company. You will organize creative campaigns and promotional events that can make a difference for our company s success according to trends and customer requirements.
The ideal candidate will be passionate for the art of marketing and will have anabundance of ideas for building efficient strategies. He/she must bring forth astrong arsenal of techniques and methods to promote our product.
The goal is to reach out to the market and cultivate the customer s interest in our product in ways that strengthen our reputation and facilitate our continuous growth.
- A storyteller who can develop compelling, differentiated and memorable narrative for a product.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Ability to write marketing copies for Social Media, Website, Lead nurturing campaigns etc
- Understanding of the Human performance in orgs space I.e. business goals, high-performance, goal setting, goal achievement, coaching – is a bonus.
- Experience in paid marketing for b2b companies (Google/ LinkedIn)
- Experience in driving content production with external vendors, while ensuring quality and continuity.
- Experience in Funnel management Well versed in marketing automation tools.
- Interprets data and generates insights to enable the leadership to make informed decisions.
- Skilled in collaborating effectively. Ability to succeed through regular meetings and clear formal and informal communication with other teams.
- Ability to manage ambiguity by coping with uncertainty and risk, as well as adapting to change.
- Ability to work across teams, harnessing disparate motivations to achieve a shared goal.
- Create and execute content calendar.
- Write multi-channel marketing copies.
- Manage marketing automation. Report the movement of leads between various stages of the funnel.
- Report Analytics of various marketing channels.
- Manage online/offline events in multiple geographies.
Required Skills :
- Good communication skills. Specifically writing engaging stories to engage the visitors/viewers.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Collaborative Proactive approach towards work.
Salary: Not Disclosed