Designation:Digital Marketing Manager
Experience:3 – 5 years
Qualification:UG :Any Graduate
PG :Any Postgraduate
Job Description:Key Job Responsibilities
- Execute, manage and optimize paid digital campaigns across a variety of platforms using native and third-party tools.
- Responsible for channel planning across digital placements, including RTB and Open Web.
- Work collaboratively with Account teams to translate client needs into campaign strategies that over-deliver on their needs.
- Develop in-depth and technical reporting to showcase performance, both for clients and within the agency.
- Manage ad tech vendors to execute campaign.
- Interview and mentor junior team members.
- Experience with ad serving solutions, tag management and operations a strong plus.
- Proven record of managing multiple projects at once.
- Ability to stay highly organized and efficient in a fast-paced, rigorous work environmen