Company Name:Master Trust Ltd
Designation:Digital Marketing Manager
Experience:4 – 7 years
Qualification:UG :Any Graduate
PG :Post Graduation Not Required
- Developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs across all digital channels including web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media and display advertising campaigns, in line with brand plans and business priorities
- Working with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customer s digital journey
- Reviewing and optimising the design and content of all online assets
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Planning and controlling of the digital marketing budget and spend by allocating budgets to different channels
- Using A/B testing to optimize digital marketing performance
- Analysing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations and generating reports on the digital marketing portfolio
- Working on Search Engine Optimization and app store optimization
- Regularly monitoring user analytics and using these insights to drive strategies to secure downloads and improve customer engagement
- Ensuring that marketing and communications efforts adhere to agreed timelines and managing expectations with various stakeholders
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Excellent written verbal communication skills.
- A minimum of 3-4 years experience in a digital marketing or advertising position
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Strong project management skills
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns