Company Name: Trivandrum International School
Designation: ESL Teacher
Experience: 1 – 4 years
Qualification: UG :Any Graduate
PG :Post Graduation Not Required
Job Description: Main Duties and Responsibilities –
- Teach a full course load, serve as an advisor, and satisfy extracurricular responsibilities as defined by administration.
- IPlan, prepare, and teach well developed lessons which enthuse and inspire students, and promote enjoyment of learning.
- Effectively and appropriately differentiate instruction so as to meet all students learning styles with an appreciation for students learning differences.
- Select and sequence appropriate materials, resources, and approaches according to the course/content area and audience of learners.
- Assess, track, and provide relevant and timely feedback on achievement (performance and growth) and developmental needs to students, academic, and other managers/colleagues.
- Accommodate (when needed) independent study to be completed outside of class.
- Write reports on students with clear formative comments and targets as to how to improve work by defined deadlines given, and provide regular estimated grades and feedback on assessments.
- Create and maintain current lesson plans, assessment data (i.e., grades), and attendance records using a defined school-sanctioned electronic interface.
- Design, administer, and evaluate a range of formative and summative assessments as appropriate.
- Excellent English oral and writing skills.
- Acuity for balancing the normal demands of a range of work and responsibilities without disruption to other team members or school staff.
- Ability to gather facts and to analyze situations objectively, accurately, and in an organized fashion
- Demonstrates good critical thinking skills to understand student and staff issues
- Excellent listening and questioning skills
- Graduate degree in English. A TESOL certificate will be an advantage
Salary: Not Disclosed
Website Link: https://trins.org/career/