Company Name: Bonafide Research
Location: Vadodara, Gujarat
Qualification: Graduate or above
Job Description: Roles & Responsibilities:
- The person would be responsible for in-house recruitment (Resume Source, Screening) and prepare a team of Data/Content/Research Analyst, SEO/Sales Executive, etc.
- Develops the team to ensure that their performance meets and/or exceeds both the organizational and their own personal goals/objectives.
- Develop and implement HR key performance indicators and oversee physical and electronic file management and maintain relevant internal databases like Payroll management, Performance, Attendance leave management, Record Management, Report management, etc.
- Develop training and tools necessary to assist the team with information and guidelines necessary to provide entry-level professional HR Generalist service. Areas included are: Leave of Absence, international transfer, benefits summary, report generation and analysis, exit interview and terminations process and analysis, etc.
- Update/ manage/Design Documentation/Training program to educate/ motivate the employees and prepare HR policy and procedures, LOA forms and documents, etc.
- Recommends appropriate reward and recognition in accordance with company guidelines associated with the Rewards and Recognition program. Moreover, keep the environment live by celebrating the days and arrange the food, etc.
- The person would be managing the publisher, distributor relations, Affiliate marketer, and performing competition analysis (report title, promotion methods, client base etc.)
- Distributors Tracking: Their way of promotion, include the sites in our PR sites list, who all is working with that distributor and what all they have done for our reports(monthly) if paid promotion then on which sites
- Collaborate with Director overseeing global HR Shared Services function to coordinate various data related functions, such as employment verifications.
- The person would be responsible for all the admin related work i.e. paying the bills, liaising the vendors (water, tea, cleaning), and purchase the materials for the same.
- Bachelor’s Degree or a professional qualification in the area of specialty or Human Resources
- Excellent written and oral communication and organizational skills
- Proficiency with MS Office and HR applications, sufficient to teach others
- Experience providing training & development and team management
- Knowledge of HR laws and regulations and working knowledge of HR plays in the overall HR processes
Salary: Not disclosed
Website Link: https://www.bonafideresearch.com/career/7/HRAdminExecutive