Company Name: IBM
Designation: OPERATIONS MANAGER – TALENT & TRANSFORMATION
Experience: 10 to 12 year(s) of experience
Qualification: UG: Any Graduate
Job Description: Environment: Professional knowledge related to incumbent s department or function.
- Communication/Negotiation: Engaged as an independent professional. Ability to articulate and compare alternatives approaches. Negotiate with specified objectives.
- Problem Solving: Recognize problems related to project objectives. Creativity and judgment applied to professional technical, or operational problems. Independently generates solutions, based on analytical skills & business knowledge. Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes to enhance and improve or develop complementary adjustments /solutions.
- Contribution/Leadership: Works on special projects, or leads small teams, or manages routine technical/ operational activities or departments (national or international). Understands departmental mission and vision. Provides advice in technical/operational domain of specialization. Generally controls own work priorities and methods requiring tradeoffs.
- Impact on Business/Scope: Accountable for individual or team, or department results, and for the impact of the results on functional activities. Participates in overall departmental program planning. May have budgetary responsibility. Contributes by supporting activities that are subject to business measurements, impact customer satisfaction, or impact immediate costs or expenses.
- Team management : Manage a team to create re-usable assets around the program management processes. Also involved in driving internal trainings on tools and technologies for large audience
- Client Relationship Management : Obtain a detailed understanding of clients internal processes and workflow to enable better service delivery through project managers and enhanced client relationships.
- Create effective meeting agendas to capture appropriate client information, needs, and concerns
- Program Management and continuous improvement
- Process improvement through the implementation of dashboards for leadership, which enhanced project visibility for executive decision-making
- Lead infrastructure remediation programs across multiple projects within the portfolio
Salary: Not Disclosed