Company Name: BDO INDIA LIMITED LIABILTY PARTNERSHIP
Designation: Manager – Accounts
Experience: 6 – 10 years
Qualification: PG :CA in Any Specialization, MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
Job Description: 1. Strong verbal and written communication skills to enable the person to liaise effectively with all the stakeholders (overseas clients, and internal team members).
- Ability to be conciliatory and have good negotiation and dispute handling skills as he/she must serve as the bridge between top management and operations.
- Strong knowledge of accounts and preparation of annual reports and financial statements under IFRS, FRS 101, and FRS 102.
- Ability to pick up technology/software quickly and become an SME in the software being used for iXBRL and AFR which is CaseWare Working Papers.
- Skill in project management and resource allocation is a must as very high importance given to a meeting of deadlines by the client and the same must be done daily especially in peak season.
- Have a basic understanding of regulatory reporting and iXBRL (Inline Extensible Business Reporting Language).
Salary: Not Disclosed
Address: LEVEL 9, THE RUBY, SENAPATI BAPAT MARG,DADAR WEST, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India
Website Link: https://www.bdo.in/en-gb/careers