Company Name: Serving Skill
Designation: Manager/Assistant Manager – Supply Chain & Manufacturing Consulting
Experience: 5 – 10 years
Qualification: UG :Any Graduate
PG :Any Postgraduate
Doctorate :Doctorate Not Required
Job Description: Experience:
– Master’s degree with 3 + years of relevant experience in Supply Chain Consulting/Supply Chain Analytics, with 5 + years of experience overall OR
– Graduate degree with 5 + years of relevant experience in Supply Chain Consulting/Supply Chain Analytics, with 7 + years of experience overall.
– Primary Location: Bangalore, India.
– The Practice team is currently based in Bangalore, but we are open to candidates wanting to work out of our Chennai and NCR offices.
– In this role, you will be engaging with Supply Chain Leaders across the globe to define the need for Supply Chain solutions which involves process consulting, analytics and algorithms, technology, application development and last mile adoption through change management.
– You will be working with an extremely resourceful and talented team of Analysts & Senior Analysts at Tredence with primary focus on growing the relationship with the client on one hand, while leading the delivery team to ensure high quality deliverables on a day-to-day basis on the other. You should have a complete command over the project status and ability to judge the need of you rolling-up your sleeves and leading the team by example.
– As an AM, you would be leading 1-3 client engagements at any point of time. These engagements would be of various nature – From a 4-6 week high intensity pilot to a 3-6 month full-scale solution implementation. You will be leading a team of highly motivated, energetic, and occasionally volatile(!) analysts and engineers
– In this role you will have multiple career options to set as a goal for yourself which could range from being a Supply Chain Delivery Manager or a Supply Chain Process Consultant or a Supply Chain Solution Architect.
– This will be dependent on your inclination as well as your expertise in the mix of supply chain domain knowledge and analytical, statistical, and technical skills.
Expectations from You:
Overall, your role would require a mix of expertise in various proportions depending on the nature of the problem in hand to make ourselves an indispensable thought and solution partner for our clients. Thus, a
Manager should have :
– A good process consulting mindset to understand roots of the problem and complexity of the solution to be built
– An analytical mindset to be able to leverage data to build relevant solutions
– A technical mindset to be able to give a sustainable and scalable and client-self-serve design to the solution
– A program management mindset to enable the last mile delivery of the solution to ensure adoption of the solution in the smoothest possible manner
– A product management mindset in order to design and develop repeatable solution assets.
– And, a growth mindset to train and grow your teams and develop them into strong professionals.
– In terms of Supply Chain Domain Knowledge
– You must possess an in-depth understanding of 1 or more functions within Supply chain (e.g. procurement, transportation etc.) and must be capable of holding independent conversations with the clients, driving the conversations through clear communication of your factual opinions on the above- mentioned area(s) of your expertise.
– You must possess a wide exposure to functions across the SC value chain: Procurement / Inbound Logistics / Production / Inventory and Demand Planning / Outbound Logistics / Retailing
– You may have to develop a good understanding or working knowledge of various modules of supply chain solutions and software to be able to have a meaningful conversation with the clients, in their own language
In terms of Supply Chain Analytical skills:
– You should be comfortable designing and building repeatable tools / data-models to solve specific business problems
– You should be comfortable leading your team of analysts and engineers, who would be working on:
– Excel / SQL /Alteryx or similar platform for data processing
– R/Python for logic building
– Tableau / PowerBI or similar platforms for Data Visualization
– You should be comfortable with concepts of applied mathematics and statistics which might be required to build a foolproof solution.
Salary: Not Disclosed
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria