Company Name:KK SPUN INDIA LIMITED
Designation:Manager- Business Excellence( Six Sigma Black Belt)| KK Spun India Ltd
Experience:7 – 12 years
Qualification:UG :Any Graduate
PG :Any Postgraduate
Job Description:Help develop and implement continuous improvement roadmap. Create a operational strategy to drive cultural change towards Quality and efficiency.
- Act as a change agent and training and mentoring BB,GB and YB resources along with Stakeholder training and management.
- Lead Kaizen workouts to eliminate Muda and reduce cycle time. Improve the process efficiency and drive towards business excellence.
- Building and developing team competencies on Quality Management Systems, Lean Six Sigma(DMAIC/DFSS/LEAN) and Project management with.
- Leading, coordinating and facilitating to ensure improvement of QMS practices and adherence to internal & external audit requirements for ISO 9001-2008, etc.
- Engaging with stakeholders to ensure Business Excellence initiatives are effectively deployed and recognized.
- Analyze KPIs using statistical methods / tools such as Microsoft Excel etc. Analyze defect data and devise a corrective and preventive action plan using RCA principles.
- Allies with team leads/Managers to drive Green Belt/Black Belt Six Sigma projects.
- Ensure project management practices followed in compliance with QMS.
- Maintain the Communication channel to units/Sites – Quality Managers/Plant Heads / Project Managers / Functional Managers to meet their expectations on continuous improvement.
- Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
- Willingness to travel as required to Sites/Plants as needed (<5% in a year
Salary:₹ 3,00,000 – 8,00,000 P.A.