Company Name: Rural Management Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Hiring for Leading Client
Designation: Manager – Operations – Import/Logistics
Experience: 10 – 15 years
Qualification: UG :Any Graduate
PG :Any Postgraduate
Doctorate :Doctorate Not Required
Job Description: Key Responsibilities:
– Handle own import and port storage logistics, appointment of and liason with service providers.
– Settle service provider bills promptly.
– Handle own import documentation including transfer pricing support and relevant and timely entries in ERP
– Supervise and follow up for CIF documentation and prompt settlement for demurrage and other claims for own import.
– Supervise circulation of daily inventory and cash flow report.
– Supervise documentation for domestic high seas trading, follow up for execution of contracts as per contract terms and account reconciliation with counterparties.
– Supervise Dispatch Order issuance for plant refined and by product deliveries, invoicing for bulk depot deliveries and account reconciliation with counterparties
– Supervise daily trade ticket verification with broker/counterpart confirmations.
– Ensure month end provisioning of bills/claims.
– Ensure all own stocks and its movement are covered under insurance policy by giving timely and accurate monthly declarations.
– Development of all the execution staff working under him, managing their daily activities and give proper guidance.
Key Result Areas / Measure of Performance:
Salary: Not Disclosed
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria