Company Name: WAE Corp
Designation:Manager – Production
Experience:7 – 10 years
Qualification:UG :Any Graduate
PG :Post Graduation Not Required
Job Description:Reporting- Director
Production managers ensure that manufacturing processes run reliably and efficiently.
Responsibilities of the job include
- Overall responsibility of the shop for production with quality and accountable for proper Utilization of man, machine & material.
- Independently handling overall shift activities, maintaining daily production report and preparing weekly shift. schedule to meet the production requirement.
- Enhancement of internal and external customer satisfaction by analyzing the complaints and Subsequent improvement in process.
- To make machine wise daily shift loading plan.
- Controlling minimum inventory on shop floor as stock material.
- Manage, train & lead the daily activities of all manufacturing subordinates.
- Ensure & proper planning, use of Machines, Tooling and gauge used by subordinate.
- Ensure quality of product.
- Maintaining optimum stock of critical tools and spares to achieve production target.
- Reduce the setting time by improvements techniques.
- Taking corrective action to improve quality and production performance.
- Implementation of KAIZEN, 5S & POKE-YOKE, practices in shop floor.
- Monitoring overall equipment efficiency (OEE)
- Tool Life monitoring and improvements.
B.E M.E Mechanical or Electrical
Should have proven work experience of at least 10 year in production department. Must have good knowledge on the white goods production.
- MS Office.
- Proficient in SAP Business One.
- Knowledge of Six sigma technique.
- Proficient in Lean manufacturing systems.