Company Name: Artiligence Private Limited
Designation: Medical Writer
Location: Mumbai (All Areas)
Experience: 2 – 7 years
Qualification: UG :B.Pharma in Pharmacy, B.Sc in Chemistry
PG :MS/M.Sc(Science) in Bio-Chemistry, Chemistry, M.Pharma in Pharmacy
Job Description: Roles and Responsibilities
- Creating medical communication – (Ensure timely production of high-quality contents for medico-marketing inputs such as newsletters, CMEs, product monograph, FAQ booklet, Visual Aids, News Letters, CMEs, PELs, LBLs, compendium booklets as well as developing inputs etc., supporting pharmaceutical brands, as per client needs.
- Prepare TOC for medico-marketing inputs
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders (including clients & KOLs)
- Develop, maintain, and use necessary templates, formats, and styles to ensure that documents generated meet industry, internal, and client requirements.
- Developing medical content in the form of newsletters, promotional materials such as scientific compendiums, slide decks and booklets as well as content for social media, blogs, websites etc Customizing content based on client requirements.
Desired Candidate Profile
- B. Pharm/M. Pharm /B.Sc
- 2 or more years of medical writing experience, preferably within a pharmaceutical writing environment( Scientific Writing )
- Should be well versed in searching, referencing and basic guidelines related to medical writing
- Excellent English language skills, passion for writing, flair for creative writing, clear, concise scientific style of writing with a high level of attention to detail, good skills at interpretation and summarization of complex clinical data and statistical results, and ability to work on multiple therapeutic areas, excellent literature reviewing capabilities, ability to work under tight timelines
Perks and Benefits
Best in the industry
Salary: Not Disclosed
Address: 2/9, Old Anand Nagar,, Nehru Road, Guru Narayan Marg,, Santacruz (East),, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India
Website Link: http://www.artiligence.com