Company Name: Medvarsity Online Ltd
Designation: Medical Writer
Experience: 4 – 5 years
Qualification: UG :Any Graduate, BDS in Dentistry, MBBS in Medicine
PG :Post Graduation Not Required
Job Description: Key Responsibilities
- Perform medical review and quality edits for various course materials.
- Coordinate with and manage a community of subject matter experts, freelance medical writers, and other content contributors.
- Ensure that the quality requirements, authoring standards and delivery deadlines are met for course materials.
- Provide any support to authors during the E-learning development cycle.
- Coordinate with other team members such as instructional designers, animators, video editors to ensure that the content has a high user engagement and learning impact.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives for improving efficiencies and improving overall content quality.
- Plan your time effectively and work with senior team members to ensure you can meet deadlines on multiple projects.
- Some project and client management as agreed with senior team members.
- Other activities prescribed by the content development manager.
Salary: Not Disclosed
Website link: https://www.medvarsity.com/job-detail/