Company Name: FuelBuddy
Designation: Operations Manager
Location: New Delhi, Delhi
Experience: +1 years of experience
Qualification: Graduate or above
Job Description: Use expertise to build & lead First to Last Mile Delivery system and strategically expanding it
across India. Manage & coordinate a fast-growing team across India.
- Develop plans, strategies, structure, budget, establish goals for the department, optimize delivery network and delivery flexibility. Build and implement scalable & seamless processes.
- Plan for and manage change, at an organizational, program and project delivery level. Plan and implement new initiatives.
- Work closely with Technology team to automat processes and performance review metrics.
- Evaluate new and emerging technologies. Drive quality, continuous improvement, business process innovation and enhance client/customer experience culture and overall process efficiency.
- Develop new and enhance existing operational processes and controls, network models to improve efficiency, client experience, speed and drive potential savings. Get license/ movement permit.
- Prepare and continuously update SOP’s based on new process being rolled out. Ensure adherence for fulfilment processes. Drive compliance & safety programs across levels.
- Develop and achieve key delivery performance and quality metrics.
- Oversee online reporting on KPI’s, order cycle time, and on time delivery percentages.
- Periodically revisit process flows and recommend course corrections, as applicable.
- Provide clear, concise status reports, dashboard, metrics and updates to the stakeholders.
- Partner with Finance & Technology to conduct cost-benefit analysis and define operating models for new delivery sites and methods, as well as continuous improvement initiatives, to assist the expansion of our fulfillment footprint. Liaise with multiple teams and zonal operations team for smooth operations, escalation and resolving operational issues faced in the ground to ensure all gaps are addressed ensuring process adequacy. Manage and maintain client relationships.
- Manage & prioritize departmental calendar to maximizing delivery opportunities across India.
- Your performance would be measured on key parameters such as turnaround time, MIS reporting,last mile logistics costs, client satisfaction, team retention & excellence, etc.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹300,000.00 – ₹700,000.00 per year
- Operations: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
Salary: ₹3,00,000 – ₹7,00,000 a year
Website Link: https://fuelbuddy.in/careers