Company Name:WHITE FORCE OUTSOURCING SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
Designation: Sr. Operations Manager/Operations Manager
Experience:3 – 8 years
Job Description:Roles and Responsibilities
Responsible for handling the company’s end to end sourcing operations. The successful candidate will be able to appraise and improve our sourcing activities by analyzing the company’s spending, supplying partnerships and new possibilities.
- Manage the company’s supply portfolio ensuring transparency of spending – find innovative solutions to reduce time & cost on sourcing products & packaging
- Generate and implement efficient sourcing strategies – find new partners to bring efficiencies in products through better negotiated packaging & formulations.
- Analyse and calculate costs of procurement and suggest methods to decrease expenditure while maintaining the quality.
- Invent negotiation strategies and secure profitable deals
- Have strong quality focus.
- Cooperate with stakeholders to guarantee agreement on terms and processes
- Research and anticipate shifts in the negotiating power of suppliers
- Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking
- Estimate risks and apply risk minimizing techniques
- Discover and partner with trustworthy vendors and suppliers – both India & international (key markets – China for containers, Europe & Korea for products besides India)
- Create SOPs for the supply chain & logistics department and manage the teams in these departments.
- Must have worked with amazon, flipkart, myntra and other similar sites.