Company Name: Aerial Telecom Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Designation: OPERATIONS MANAGER/ PROJECT & SERVICE (P&S) MANAGER
Experience: 6 to 11 year(s) of experience
Qualification: UG:Diploma in Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication,B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Job Description: Roles and Responsibilities :
To ensure smooth circle operations for service delivery and meet revenue targets. Mainly work in areas of Operations, Projects, People Engagement & Development, Process Improvement, Customer Satisfaction, Growth & Profitability
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Responsible to achieve monthly service sales revenue targets and ensure service delivery.
- Create and execute monthly/weekly preventive maintenance (PM) plan and minimize breakdown (BD) calls.
- Ensure that quality of service is maintained and equipment uptime is maintained as per SLA
- Spare and inventory management.
- Ensure that checks and control on spares, KPI penalty, manpower cost, reimbursements, etc are in place
- Study the field failure report and implement strategies to ensure high equipment availability.
- Educate/train employees to ensure that system and process are followed.
- Conduct cluster wise analysis on operations and ensure profitability
- Monthly billing and ensure revenue realization.
- Ensure that revenue targets for installation/commissioning are met on a monthly basis.
- Track the progress of projects and update customer and internal stakeholders.
- Work with vendors to deliver projects in time.
- All projects are documented as per guidelines.
- Quality job is executed by vendor so that acceptance testing (AT) is done smoothly.
- Ensue timely billing that billing is done through team and revenue realization as per payment terms.
- Analyze market trends & formulate selling and marketing strategies.
- To understand client needs and expectations & devise solutions accordingly to drive sales, augment turnover and achieve desired target.
Ensure consistent, profitable growth in sales revenue through positive planning, deployment and management.
Hiring, People Engagement & Development:
- Maintain adequate manpower in field and office through internal transfer / promotion / hiring.
- Technical and process training for new and existing staff.
- Analyze training need and implement programs for field engineers.
- Periodically measure employee performance and coach/motivate employee to perform better.
- Mentor/coach/train high potential/performers to take on added responsibility / new roles
- Resolve/highlight employee issues and take decisive actions on non performers.
- Meet regularly with the customer and update him about field operations.
- Share insights with customers to help them perform better.
- Apprise customer on new products / service offerings and generate business.
- Share details on KPIs, Customer Value Report, Call Analysis Report, etc with customer.
Salary: Not Disclosed
Address: E-93,,,PHASE-8 IND. AREA,MOHALI, MOHALI, Punjab, India