Company Name: PokerBaazi
Experience:5 – 8 years
• Defining tech requirements with product head around promotions.
• Coordinate with acquisitions team to identify fraud risks & execution planning of campaigns.
• Managing and minimising overall fraud and risk of the company.
• Brief support on new promotions, predicting & laying down FAQs to support for better query resolution.
• Getting critical blocker tech developments from ops/support & getting it delivered via PM as per priority.
• Identifying scope for automation of manual tasks being executed by support & ops team.
• Optimising processes of building cash games/tournaments to reduce TAT of operations leads.
• Identify fraud in ongoing promotions & implement necessary conditions to plug the leaks.
• Absorbing user feedback from support & implementing necessary changes in structures wherever necessary post consultation with management.
• Overview withdrawal ops for optimisations.
• Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture.
• Set clear team goals.
• Delegate tasks and set deadlines
• Oversee day-to-day operation including retention.
• Monitor revenue growth.
• Monitor team performance and report on metrics
• Motivate team members.
• Discover training needs and provide coaching.
• Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
• Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments.
• Encourage creativity and risk-taking.
• Suggest and organize team building activities.
• Responsible for distributing information to team members and stakeholders.
• Coordinates operation strategies and activities to ensure the provision of outstanding customer relations while adhering to regulatory and company guidelines.
• Train new employees on company standards and procedures.
• Strong understanding of business goals and standards for gaming operations and retention.
• Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor • In-depth knowledge of performance metrics • Good PC skills, especially MS Excel.
• Excellent communication and leadership skills • Organizational and time-management skills.
• Decision-making skills • Ability to communicate effectively with senior management and other departments
• Complete CRM knowledge along with email, SMS, push communication.
• Customer Retention planning and strategy.
• Understanding of user behaviour
• Gaming knowledge preferred.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria