Company Name: Peopleplus Professional Services Pvt. Ltd
Designation: Platform Analyst – SAP FICO
Experience: 10 – 12 years
CA in CA, MBA/PGDM in Marketing
- Translates business requirements into user stories and Functional Requirement Specifications in accordance with approved IT
- Provides feedback on the efficiency and effectiveness of the business processes.
- Supports Platform Solution Manager, IT BP during the pre LPC phase in evaluating the solution feasibility, solution design and high-level
- Supports the Platform Solution Manager/DevSecOps Manager in validating estimations provided by partners and timely provision of technical
- Develops and provides required user training for the implemented application.
- Collaborate with Business, BPO/BPEs, IT Business Partners, Architects and Platform Solution Manager to elaborate on the
- Understands how the IT solution supports the Business Process E2E. Has process and IT landscape expertise on Sector level, BG, Markets or Functions.
- Responsible to promote out of the box functionality to BPEs/BPO and Business community.
- Develop user stories/ wireframes (both functional and system operational requirements), maintain product backlog and work with client on elaboration and ambiguity
- Prior to UAT, validates that the solution meets business
- Responsible to validate test plan and functional test cases and sign off acceptance of the product
- Coaches the functional consultants including partners
- Promptly escalate issues, which affect product delivery and quality that are beyond scope of
- Responsible for Software Quality, Compliance Regulatory aspects of the solution.
- Ensure seamless business operations support (third line) when
Technical Knowledge and Skills required
- Broad expertise of functional domain, relevant business processes and technology.
- Working experience in SAP ECC 6.0, S4 HANA Simple Finance or S4 HANA (preference is certified).
- In-depth knowledge of at least 2 Finance sub domains is a must. Exposure to other processes is highly desirable including, but not limited to, Procure to Pay (P2P Processes) like Account receivables, Account Payables, Record to Report (RTR) processes, Cash Collection (CC), Asset accounting, Product Costing etc.
- Good understanding of FSCM, New GL, Material Ledger, Global and India Tax etc.
- Good understanding of SD and MM modules is an advantage.
- Good understanding of integration with SAP Treasury is an advantage
- 10-12 years in Finance out of which 8+ years in IT (SAP FICO)
- Proven track record for independently driving global implementation with at-least two full end to end implementation experience as a functional consultant.
- Fair knowledge of integration with other logistics module is a must.
- Experience in leading small teams is desirable.
- Any Bachelor s degree, preferably with an advanced degree in finance (MBA Finance/CA/ICWAI).
Role: Functional Consultant
Industry Type: Recruitment / Staffing
Functional Area: Consulting
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: IT Consulting
Salary: Not Disclosed
Address: Peopleplus House # 100/1, Kalena Agrahara Near Himagiri Meadows Bannerghatta Road Bangalore – 560 076. INDIA
Contact No: 080 4031 3999
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org