Company Name: Diverse Lynx
Designation: Power BI Developer
Experience: 3 – 7 years
Qualification: UG :B.Tech/B.E. in Computers
PG :Post Graduation Not Required
Job Description: Roles and Responsibilities of a Power BI Developer
The main roles and responsibilities of a Power BI developer are discussed below:
- Power BI development and administration.
- Building Analysis Services reporting models.
- Developing visual reports, dashboards and KPI scorecards using Power BI desktop.
- Connecting to data sources, importing data and transforming data for Business Intelligence.
- Excellent in analytical thinking for translating data into informative visuals and reports.
- Able to implement row level security on data and have an understanding of application security layer models in Power BI .
- Proficient in making DAX queries in Power BI desktop .
- Expertise in using advance level calculations on the data set.
- Responsible for design methodology and project documentation.
- Able to develop tabular and multidimensional models that are compatible with warehouse standards.
- Adept in developing, publishing and scheduling Power BI reports as per the business requirements.
- Able to properly understand the business requirements and develop data models accordingly by taking care of the resources.
- Should have knowledge and experience in prototyping, designing, and requirement analysis.
- Should have knowledge and skills for secondary tools such as Microsoft Azure, SQL data warehouse, PolyBase, Visual Studio, etc.
- Able to integrate Power BI reports into other applications using embedded analytics like Power BI service (SaaS), or by API automation.
Salary: Not disclosed
Website Link: https://www2.jobdiva.com/portal/?a=e5jdnwg7ia5nmpidkgm0x86zidegds023flk1ol79g88672m82f3rk6vbddcyss8&jobid=14363753&source=null#/jobs/14363753?a=e5jdnwg7ia5nmpidkgm0x86zidegds023flk1ol79g88672m82f3rk6vbddcyss8&id=14363753&source=null