Company Name: Carbynetech
Designation: Power BI Developer – MSBI/ Data Modeling
Experience: 10 – 15 years
Qualification: UG :B.Sc in Any Specialization, BCA in Computers, B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG :Any Postgraduate
Doctorate :Doctorate Not Required
Job Description: – Expert knowledge of Power BI Reports development, practices, techniques, and standards.
– Must be expertise in writing complex DAX Queries in power BI desktop
– Must be excellent in analytical thinking for translating data into informative visuals and reports.
– Should have knowledge in using advance level calculations on the data set using M-Queries
– Should have knowledge in using gateways and row level security on data.
– Must be proficient in building relationships and modeling in Power BI
– Experience in deploying Reports, Dashboards and Apps in Power BI
– Knowledge of databases as SQL server and hands on experience in writing SQL Queries
– Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), problem-solving abilities, and Strength in understanding and analyzing requirements to deliver solutions within the Power bi platform.
– Must have data modelling experience including best practices and impact analysis.
– Should have knowledge and experience in prototyping, designing and requirement analysis.
– Knowledg of Data Warehousing, data modelling, the development of dashboards and report design concepts.
– Ability to schedule and maintain data refreshes and dashboard refreshes in Power BI service
– Should have knowledge on building Certified datasets and dataflows.
– Should have knowledge on integrating Power BI Reports into other applications using embedded analytics like power Bi service.
– Should have knowledge and skills on connecting to different databases like cloud services (Microsoft Azure & SQL data warehouse)
– Knowledge of Microsoft MSBI stack like SSAS (tabular model) will be added advantage
– Strong ability to interface and communicate effectively with business representatives.
– Comply with acceptable accuracy levels for all authored reporting and analytics deliverables
– Continuously improve data integrity and reporting effectiveness
Salary: Not Disclosed
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria