Company Name: Reliance Industries Limited
Designation: Procurement Manager
Location: Mumbai (All Areas), Gujarat
Experience: 2 – 4 years
Qualification: UG :B.Tech/B.E. in Instrumentation
Job Description: Roles and Responsibilities
- Review the purchase requisitions (PRs) for technical specifications
- Identify probable Vendors and float enquiry for the assigned items (depending on the user requirement).
- Prepare internal cost estimates (ICE).
- Evaluate offers on techno-commercial aspects.
- Match the correctness of the technical requirements provided by user and the technical specifications provided by the vendor and raising any shortcomings to Sr. Buyer/Buying Manager.
- Conduct negotiation with the vendor for a specific category of item and give details to Senior Buyer/ Buying manager for finalizing the deal with the vendor.
- Prepare the term sheet/ note for approval with recommendation for placement of purchase order (POs).
- Ordering of the finalized items and making the appropriate entries in SAP system.
- Timely response and resolution of internal and external audit issues related to procurement and escalating it to Sr. Buyer/Buying Manager on need basis.
- Follow up for delivery and ensure delivery and payment to the vendor.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Necessary BE / B. Tech (Instrumentation)
- Necessary 2- 4 years of experience with exposure to Instrumentation category sourcing or maintenance or manufacturing in continuous process Plants (Refinery/Petrochemical)
- Desired Experience in category-based sourcing and management of Instrumentation items in Refinery/Petrochemical continuous process plants with commercial acumen.
Perks and Benefits
Best in class
Salary: Not Disclosed
Address: 5, TTC Industrial Area,,Reliance Corporate Park,Th, ane Belapur Road,Ghansoli, Navi Mumbai, THANE, Maharashtra, India