Company Name:Cyient Limited
Location:Hyderabad/Secunderabad ( Shamshabad)
Experience: 6 to 10 years
Qualification:B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication,B.Sc in Electronics,Diploma in Electronics/Telecommunication
Job Description:Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensures MRR rejection report is maintained. Ensures line managers check the lines and plans the manpower model-wise. Makes frequent surprise checks.
- Ensures that the manpower count and allocation of operators are done as per need. Updation of skill matrix and skill cards to be in place.
- Takes complete responsibility for the line leaders, sub-leaders, and operators, ensures line leaders report 15min before the shift start time, always spends quality time with line leaders, and makes them understand the work expectations vis-a-vis career growth
- Always ensures 5 S is implemented in the entire production area. Orients, trains, and reorients the line leaders/sub-leaders about the job to be carried out and the importance of 5 S implementation.
- Ensures to report to work 30 min before the team arrives and conducts meetings with CFTs and line leaders. Plans for the current day and factors the previous day’s rejections to monitor the entire production. Follows up with line leaders on the agreed plan for the shift.
- Keeps an eye on attrition, takes necessary steps to retain trained and good resources. Needs to come up with a strategy to retain trained workers and builds line leaders in such a way that they develop managerial capabilities.
- Ensures that the manpower is physically fit before inducting them into an assembly line. Train the line leaders/sub-leaders so that operators are trained and monitored beforehand. Subsequently, monitor the trained operators on the job and give feedback to line leaders.
- Ensures hourly output is checked and ensures report is available in the designated system. A daily performance report should be in place.
- Line rejection needs to be controlled. Always comes up with ideas for minimizing line rejections while maintaining quality.
- Take necessary action as and when any breakdowns happen. Immediate communication to necessary departments and timely restart of the production line is a must.
- SAP confirmations to be done on daily basis. Kits have to be closed on time
- WMS (Warehouse Management System) – rejected material has to go through the WMS/SAP process. WIP both in the system (SAP) and physically has to be zero ends of the month
- KAIZAN has to be followed for improvements.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- The ideal candidate must have exhibited demonstrated performance in a production-related role in running production lines for the electronics segment only.
- He must have experience of working under pressure and have consistently delivered on targets and numbers throughout his career.
- Experience in working with/for reputed electronics brands would be an added advantage.
Perks and Benefits
- Opportunity to work with the fastest-growing EMC leader in Telangana. process and systems-based work environment.
- Serving global customers all across the globe.
- Work with an organization that has committed orders for the next 12 quarters and counting partner with us for financial, professional, and personal growth
Address:Plot No 11, A wing,4th Foor,,Software Units Layout, , Infocity,,Madhapur, Hyderabad, Telangana, India