Company Name:Global Glory Pvt Ltd
Location:Noida, Delhi / NCR
Experience:3 – 5 years
Qualification:B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop policies and procedures applied in a manufacturing.
- Organize, manage, and maintain all aspects of production, including production planning, and production control systems.
- Supervise factory operations, planning, formulating, organizing, controlling. and directing factory production activities.
- Analyze production processes leading toward improvement. Analyze in order to reduce production losses and overall manufacturing costs (Including Time/ Man/ Machine and Raw Material).
- Define and describe the criteria by which data quality is measured for manufacturing purposes, such as international standards and manufacturing regulations.
- Ensure operative processes are finished at a previously agreed-upon time.
- Monitor and assure the quality of the provided goods or services by overseeing that all the factors of the production meet quality requirements. Supervise product inspection and testing.
- Manage employees and subordinates, working in a team or individually, to maximize their performance and contribution. Schedule their work and activities, give instructions, motivate and direct the workers to meet the company objectives.
- Monitor and measure how an employee undertakes their responsibilities and how well these activities are executed. Identify areas for improvement and make suggestions to achieve this. Lead a group of people to help them achieve goals and maintain an effective working relationship among staff.
- Set up procedures for maintaining and improving health and safety in the workplace.
- Develop strategies and plans aiming at achieving a sustained company growth..
- Monitor and control the flow of supplies from purchase, store and movement of the required quality of raw materials, and also work-in-progress inventory. Manage supply chain activities and synchronize supply with demand of production and customer.
- Be aware of current market studies and forecasts concerning supply, demand, trade and prices of raw material.
- Liaise with managers of other departments ensuring effective service and communication, i.e. Design, Purchasing, Store, Maintenance, Quality and Dispatch.
Desired profile of the candidate
Candidate needs to be residing locally at Noida or ready to relocate
Must have a degree in Mech. Engineering.
Minimum Three years of experience in Handicraft Industry which deals in Glass, Metal and Wood.
Salary:₹ 5,00,000 – 7,00,000 P.A.
Address:B 23,SECTOR 7,NOIDA, NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh, India