Company Name:Natural Plant Protection Limted
Experience:8 – 10 years
Qualification:B.Tech/B.E. in Agriculture, Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology, Chemical, B.Sc in Agriculture, Bio-Chemistry,MS/M.Sc(Science) in Agriculture, Bio-Chemistry
Job Description:Roles and Responsibilities
Role: Production Manager
Purpose of the Position:
As a central coorodinator for all plants to achieve their performance as per PQCDSM requirements . Responsibilities of the job include:
- Ensuring Planning and organising production schedules is done by all Plant Managers
- Assessing resource requirements
- Estimating, negotiating and finalising budgets and timescales with all Plant Managers
- Ensuring that health , environment and safety regulations are met
- Determining and ensuring all Plant Managers adhere to all quality control standards
- Overseeing production processes
- Re-negotiating timescales or schedules as necessary by coordinating with Planning team
- Involve in Selecting, ordering and purchasing materials, whever necessary
- Organising the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
- Liaising with other department collegues
- Mentoring and Coaching of Team
- To Deveop system for sustain the performance.
- To Monitor the Budget of the Unit.
- To Monitor the cost sheet of the products.
- Production planning of all products and its delivery.
- Monitoring of schedule line adherence and its planning.
- Complainces of all systems wrt safety,Environtment,Quality,SAP,5S,ISO systems etc.
- To Improve upon unsafe conditions across the Unit.
- Regular Plant round to check the operational issues.
- Incident analysis.
- To Make the special focus on Mfg Excellence Initative of 5S implementation in Unit.
- KFA achievement (Cost Saving)
- Poka yoke & Kaizen Implementation
Operational Network :Planning, Maintenance, Safety, ETP, Commercial, QC, QA
Business Understanding :Holistic Understaning of Business from Production, Maintenance, Quality, SHE, Finance , Supply Chain and Marketing , point of view
Knowledge & Skills:
- Production Management, Production Engineering, Lean Management, Personnel Management,Technical knowledge,SAP,ISO systems
- Leadership, Problem Solving, Communication, Interpersonnel, Team Management, Negotiation
Educational Qualifications: B.E./B.Tech (Chemical Engineering/ Mechanical Engg) B Sc./M Sc. (Biotechnology)
Experience Required: 8-10 Years of relevant experience