Company Name: Hitachi ABB Power Grids
Designation :Program Manager – Transformation Project
Experience:10 – 15 years
Qualification UG :Any Graduate, B.Tech/B.E. in Production/Industrial
PG :Any Postgraduate
Job Description:Drive change management program as a master black belt project / black belt project as may be appropriate.
- Define program goals, develop functional survey questionnaire, conduct as-is survey, identify gaps and conduct workshops with key stakeholders to generate alternate ideas to improve the processes.
- Identify top priorities and define program phases.
- Develop detailed project plan, secure resources and execute project across multiple OUs / FFs / Hubs and GPG functions.
- Develop Governance model of the program and get this validated by the Steco.
- Develop and Implement project risk and mitigation plan, evaluate them on periodical basis.
- Develop review mechanisms with each functional leaders in OUs / hubs / FFs to train / support them wherever appropriate.
- Define new KPIs for the harmonized global business process for various functions and overall business.
- Piloting a project in select units and review the outcomes and adopt changes if any from pilot experience.
- Implementation of final action plan in all units.
- Conduct post implementation reviews for monitoring the progress and evaluate business impact from the project. Report the same in all steco meetings Repeat above steps for next phase of opportunities.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor s degree in engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum 15 years of relevant experience in change management.
- Lean Six Sigma Master black belt certified.
- Rich know how of global business process.
- Fluent communication and great convincing skills.