Location:New Delhi, Gurgaon/Gurugram
Experience:10 – 15 years
- The DC Senior Associate Benefits Manager is responsible for the general oversight and operational efficiency of Defined Contributions administration teams who process tasks associated with servicing qualified and non-qualified defined benefit plans in compliance with the plan s provisions and administrative policies.
- Senior Associate Benefits Manager works under general supervision exercising a great deal of initiative and independent judgment in the performance of any task assigned by the DC Director of Operations.
This position offers the opportunity to operate as a team manager along with high visibility and unlimited career potential.
- The Senior Associate Benefits Manager expected to pursue continued education by taking and passing professional examinations.
A Senior Associate Benefits Manager has a broad role, and the specific responsibilities includes monitoring and analysing the work product of specific DC teams for its effectiveness, accuracy, strategic planning for improving, managing day-to-day activities, analysing statistics, and reading and writing reports.
Senior Associate Benefits Manager is required to do lot of liaising with other team members, including interacting with managers of different areas/regions of the DC Services, presenting findings to Director of operations and higher management, Training and supervising new managers, tracking and measuring staff performance, etc.
- Handling escalations, providing support, and working with team to empower them to do it right the first time
- Handle projects to reduce manual effort and increase client experience
Researching new methodologies and alternative methods of efficiency
- Work with all offices, to make processes robust and processing error free
Quality Audit and random checking for processes Establish demand and supply with next year forecasting Inventory/Resource distribution Productivity Gain by cross utilization and FTE gain
- Formulating team strategies to meet daily and monthly targets, providing feedback to the managers
Planning and controlling change Managing quality assurance programs Reviewing budgets and managing cost
- 10+ years of domain experience with minimum 6 years of Managerial experience
- Excellent communication skills
Ability to evaluate and make right decisions
- Able to oversee a group of 30-40 associates keeping their abilities and opportunity areas in mind
- Business Development Skills
Achieve 1100 billable client hours annually
- Proficiency with respect to all computer systems, utilized in meeting the client deliverables.
- Strong analytical capabilities and attention to detail Ability to organize and work with detailed pension records
- Ability to work in a demanding team environment and play down occasionally.
- High integrity and discretion to ensure the confidentiality of sensitive client data
- Strong verbal and written communication skills Flexibility to work in a demanding work environment Qualifications Skills You are using an unsupported browser.
- To use this site, please use a supported browser.