Company Name:The Unified Cloud Pvt Ltd
Experience:3 – 8 years
- UG :B.Tech/B.E. in Computers
- PG :MBA/PGDM in Other Management, M.Tech in Computers
- Work closely with the client and team to understand the business requirement, scope of the project, both subject matter experts and the business drivers
- Should be familiar with Agile methodologies
- Candidate should be open to work in all shift timings
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communication documents
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals
- Determine and assess need for additional staff (if necessary during project cycle) and make the appropriate recruitment plan in consultation with HR department
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other participants of the project
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools
- Track project milestones and deliverables
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations.
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises and devise contingency plans
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Build, develop and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project
- Conduct project investigations and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
Salary:₹ 4,75,000 – 9,75,000 P.A.
Address:C-40 Ground Floor, Sector 58, Noida, UP 201301
Contact Number: +1 800-535-7443