Company Name: IBM India Pvt. Limited
Designation: PROJECT MANAGER: APPLICATION OPERATIONS
Experience: 13 to 15 year(s) of experience
Qualification: UG:Any Graduate
Job Description: Introduction
At IBM, our Project Managers excel by leading and coordinating a project team s overall performance, scope, cost, and deliverables. Our clients rely on timely and efficient status reports, and as Project Manager, you will drive the charge with project direction, metric definition, and performance management. If you are ready to help our clients and project teams succeed, we would love to meet you!
Your Role and Responsibilities
- The single point of contact for Managed Cloud customers
- Keeping both the customer and the team informed about the needs and changes.
- Supporting the Managed Cloud teams in understanding the customer s needs
- Helping in understanding the already existing process, which is beneficial for both sides.
- A front face of the delivery to the customer and vice versa
- Measure, Monitor and Report Customer Satisfaction
- Suggest corrective actions based on SLA and KPI reports
- Ideate for Continuous Improvement
- Identify opportunities for cross sales and up sales
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 13 years of hands-on Total experience
- Minimum 4 years of experience in customer facing role
- Solid understanding of project management and experience in waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Working experience in onshore offshore delivery model.
- Proven written /verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to hire, mentor and retain high performers
- Expertise to supervise delivery and support projects
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Salary: Not Disclosed
Address: SA , No.12,,Subramanya Arcade,Bannerghatta Road,Ba, BANGALORE, Karnataka, India