Company Name: Indus Valley Partners
Designation: Project Manager
- Actively working on Project management, Risk mitigation, project planning.
- 2+ year of relevant work experience
- Strong knowledge in handling project management office independently
Qualification: Graduate or above
Job Description: Key Responsibilities
- Guide Project teams with best practices and assist in Risk mitigation
- Proactive stakeholder engagement / Coordinate with stakeholders and users to gather detailed product integration requirements.
- Ensure SLA/KPIs of the functions are reported accurately
- Identify, track and resolve issues that arise on the projects
- Present and/or report progress and status of projects and product teams to senior management
- Contribute to a teamwork environment among the PMO team members and project team
- Work with Product Teams to establish a sustainable PMO process
- Track Product roadmap planning, development and build releases
- Work with Support teams to establish PMO process around Client support and managed services
- Work with Internal dev team to build automated PMO tracking mechanism for Product and Support team
- Optimize process for capturing data and reduce reporting complexity.
- Standardize request methods and build processes to enable self-service process.
- Establish efficient standards and guidelines
Salary: Not disclosed
Website Link: https://careers.ivp.in/#!/job-view/project-manager-noida-2021071419452242?source=indeed