Company Name: Sanguine Technologies (P) Ltd
Designation: project manager -operation delivery
Experience: 3 – 8 years
Qualification: UG :B.Arch in Architecture
PG :Post Graduation Not Required
Job Description: project manager -operation delivery project manager -operation delivery Essential Skills Manages project budget – Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities – Manages day -to -day operational aspects of a project and scope – Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client Soft Skills Minimizes exposure and risk on project Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately Tracks and reports team hours and expenses on a weekly basis Preferred Skills Effectively communicates relevant project information to superiors . Delivers engaging, informative, well -organized presentations Resolves and /or escalates issues in a timely fashion . POSITION: – Project manger -operation delivery
KEY SKILLS: –
Requirements – Manages project budget – Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities
– Manages day -to -day operational aspects of a project and scope
– Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client
– Develop and effectively apply methodology and enforces project standards
– Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures
– Minimizes exposure and risk on project
– Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
– Tracks and reports team hours and expenses on a weekly basis
– Manages day -to -day interaction with internal and external clients
– Sets and manages client expectations
– Develops lasting relationships with client personnel that foster client ties
– Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions
– Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships
– Builds a knowledge base of each client’s business, organization and objectives.
Excellent abilities in public communications and consensus building
– Facilitates team and client meetings effectively
– Holds regular status meetings with project team
– Effectively communicates relevant project information to superiors
– Delivers engaging, informative, well -organized presentations
– Resolves and /or escalates issues in a timely fashion
– Understands how to communicate difficult /sensitive information tactfully.
Proven prior experience performing all Project implementation / Project Manager Responsibilities and functions.
Understanding of Highway /Toll Automation systems processes and procedures is an added advantage.
Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on client Engagements.
Excellent ability to work in a team environment.
Genuine interest and takes pride in mentoring junior staff.
Proficiency in computer applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint.
Proficiency in Microsoft Project. PMI or other project management experience and certifications are a plus.
All other responsibilities as assigned.
Salary: Not Disclosed
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria