Company Name: Wiley India Pvt. Ltd
Designation: Project Manager & Operations Specialist
Experience: 4 – 6 years
Qualification: UG :Any Graduate
Job Description: Summary of the role:
The Project Manager & Operations Specialist is responsible for internal-external communication, tracking, and project coordination activities for assigned client projects, liaising between the cross-functional team, and overall project management for all the partners of Wiley and the learners. We are looking for a candidate who has extensive experience in customer success and project management.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Act as SPOC for MDP/CEC office for all onboarding matters post completion of MoU with Wiley
- Keep the Customer success team and finance team apprised of all active MoUs
- Ensure timely vendor registration and other required documentation are completed as soon as MoU is executed.
- Develop & execute standard workflows for all course launch processes in collaboration with Product, Delivery, and Sales
- Ensure information flow from university to Wiley and vice-versa is smooth and as per the agreed SLA
- Work closely with customer success team to ensure accurate and timely invoicing, consolidation and payments as per agreed TAT
- Coordinate with MDP/CEC office any logistics support required for on-campus immersions.
- Overall enhance University partner experience by ensuring fast, accurate, and requisite information flow
- Build credibility and trust by understanding and addressing partners’ requirements and issues.
- Redirect escalation on any alerts, red flags to the concerned teams for earliest resolution
- Act as SPOC for Channel partners/ resellers for all operational and delivery workflows for Wiley Products
- Work closely with the customer success team to ensure accurate and timely invoicing.
- Ensure release of books package/ LMS logins for channel partners courses post invoicing and as per agreed SLA
- Source and compile quarterly reports on student usage of platform and university usage of the Wiley Products
- Work closely with partner and Product team to schedule, align exams as per the exam calendar
- Updating Project Management Tools
- Monthly/quarterly/ annual reporting business metrics assigned to partners
- Participation in internal/ external process calls
Desired Candidate Profile
- Have 4 to 5 years of experience in project management
- Have worked on project management tools.
- Are from Edtech background
- Have knowledge on the analytics part that is working on the Excel and the presentations.
- Excellent communication skills
- Are working under the timelines.
Salary: Not Disclosed