Company Name: HARMONY ORGANICS PVT LTD
Designation: Project/ Process Engineering- Assistant Manager
Location: Pune( Kurkumbh )
Experience: 8 – 10 years
Qualification: UG :B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Job Description: Project / Process Engineering- Assistant Manager
HARMONY ORGANICS PVT LTD
8 – 10 years
₹ 8,50,000 – 11,00,000 P.A.
Pune( Kurkumbh )
Posted: 11 days agoJob Applicants: 1783Send Me Jobs Like This
Roles and Responsibilities
New Product Development
– Study & Design the Manufacturing process for new product.
– To check the capacity & feasibility to absorb new types.
– To finalize the Quick Feasibility considering manufacturing feasibility and resources required. Also support for standard cost calculation for new product proposals.
– To establish & validate the Process & Toolings and handover for regular manufacturing
– Development of New Product as per Customer Requirements thru APQP process and ensure adherence to Time Schedule
– Responsible for preparation of control plan, PFMEA for new product
– Monitor the all process till final inspection
– Responsible for define the machining tools & inspection gauges required for new product.
– ECN, Enquiry feasibility study & feedback for it
– Approval of change controls related to component, process, any major change
– Taking the trial of new consumable like grinding wheel, Inserts, Tool holder to increase the life of consumable
– Developing, Validating & Improving Grinding M/c Process Standards & Setup Charts
– Abrasive Development
– Attending & resolving problems related to Process Deviations
– Successfully work on project like Material reduction & reduction of processes.”
– Improve the flow of products and materials by decreasing cycle times and eliminating bottlenecks.
– Eliminate waste through the application of lean practices throughout the enterprise.
– Identify and eliminate causes of equipment downtime.
– Improve material handling in the plants and warehouses.
– Reduce waste motion through the proper design of the work environment.
– Conduct studies pertaining to cost control, cost reduction, inventory control, and production record systems.
– Preparing 2D manufacturing drawings, projects Study, effort estimation, project execution, ergonomics consideration, spare drawings.
– Design the inspection fixture for new product as per manufacturing process & customer requirement.
– Design of tooling required for the new product development
– Responsible for modification of existing fixture, tool & machine part.
– Budgeting of Capital Expenditure (CAPEX).
– Line balancing & Expansion Project handling.
– Planning, Selection and identification of equipment for new expansion and line balancing.
– Development of Machine and Manpower utilization studies for improved organizational profitability.
– Purchasing machines with improved technology to increase production.
– Trials of machine at supplier end.
– Shop Layout for new Line.
– Handover machines to production.
Desired Candidate Profile
Minimum Experience 8 to 10 years.
Can Join Immediately.
Perks and Benefits
Salary: ₹ 8,50,000 – 11,00,000 P.A.
Address: D-5,,M I D C KURKUMBH,PUNE SHOLAPUR ROAD,KURKUMBH,, TALUKA – DAUND, PUNE, Maharashtra, India
Website Link: https://in.linkedin.com/company/harmony-organics-pvt-ltd
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria