Company Name: Rakuten
Designation: Project/ Program Manager
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Experience: 8-14 years
Qualification: Minimum Qualifications:
- 8-14 years
- Positive attitude and strong sense of ownership
- Excellent inter-personal skills, including the ability to influence others
- Proven experience in project management.
- Strong project management core competencies.
- Analytical, process oriented and organized
- Experience with JIRA
- Capable of adapting quickly to an ever changing work environment
- PMP, Prince2, or in-house equivalent project management qualification
- Scrum certification or knowledge of Agile processes
- Engineering background (e.g. System Engineering)
- Ability to create effective metrics and illustrative charts (e.g. value stream mapping, cause-effect diagrams, etc.)
- Experience of working in large corporations where some level of standardization is required for better collaboration
- Experience in managing technical teams and exposure to technology projects
Job Description: Lead the project team toward achieving goals.
- Define, implement and ensure that project processes are followed and are adapted as required
- Clarify roles and responsibilities, project objectives and scope
- Enable smooth communication between team members and between different teams (including outsourced ones).
- Facilitate meetings efficiently, and create and distribute meetings minutes.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Manage the budget
- Manage and report overall project status & schedule (incl. negotiation of release dates with business stakeholders)
- English: Business Level
- Japanese: Business Level
Salary: Not disclosed
Website Link: https://rakuten.openings.co/#!/job-view/project-program-manager-bangalore-karnataka-india-2021080610143656?source=indeed