Company Name: Times Innovative Media
Designation: Projects and Operations Manager
Experience: 3 – 6 years
Qualification: UG :B.Tech/B.E. in Civil, Any Graduate
Job Description: Roles and Responsibilities
- Project management of new media installations at airport and other locations as the need may arise
- Negotiations with Suppliers/Contractors/Vendors etc.
- Liaison with govt. authorities and landlords for permissions or as necessary
- Maintain high Operational Standards / Deadlines
- Ensure adherence to given strict deadlines project works and for mounting/demounting and maintenance of creatives
- Control of a maintenance and production budget and reporting thereof
- Assist with CAPEX Administration, Coordination and Compilation for processing
- Order Administration and Reconciliation
- Ensure that all Media (billboards, Digital, light boxes and other media types) are maintained at industry standards
- Monthly Maintenance checks and action maintenance where necessary
- All repairs and maintenance carried out to be reported to the Business Head.
- Ensure annual audits done on the stock in field.
- All Opposition Activity to be reported to the Business Head.
- Control of sub-contractors schedules and work allocation through respective regional teams.
- Liaise with Sales Department & other airport stakeholders, external agencies.
- Attend to requests/complaints received from the public and conduct root cause analysis.
- Assist with asset and innovation queries from sales.
- Coordinate for month-end functions, i.e. Stock schedules, invoicing, monthly reports.
- Manage the regional operations team
- Ensure Safety guidelines adhered
Desired Candidate Profile
Relationship & Team management skills
Proficiency in English and Kreol
Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Powerpoint & Excel)
Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
Preferably Civil Engineering background
Salary: Not Disclosed
Address: Mauritius Airport