Company Name: Express Infrastructure Pvt Ltd
Designation: Purchase Manager
Location: Chennai( Royapettah )
Experience: 7 – 10 years
Qualification: UG :Any Graduate
PG :Post Graduation Not Required
Job description: Draft, evaluate, negotiate and execute contracts.
- Establish and maintain supplier relationships by serving as a single point of contact for contractual matters
- Manage record keeping for all contract-related correspondence and documentations
- Provide contract-related issue resolution, both internally and externally.
- Monitor and complete contract close-out, extension or renewal, as appropriate communications to contract-related information to all stakeholders
- To prepare and verify contract agreements and documents with Legal
- To review and ensure that work orders are issued with complete and clear scope of work with clauses of timely completion with quality and safety insurance and retention money clause.
- To ensure the PO/WO are raised are within the approved Budget.
- Similarly work order quantities and rates are within the range of Budget
- To get worked out the quantities of Civil and MEP works complete in all respect.
- To ensure the material and labor rates are accurately applied with accurate Contractor’s overheads and profit.
- To divide the budget in work, break down (WBS) structures and packages.
- Preparation and evaluation of technical and financial proposals, feasibility studies.
- Training to new project managers and other employees in contracting practices and procedures.
- Working with Risk Management Department / Finance to coordinate contractual insurance requirements.
- Engineering Graduates Electrical/Mechanical/Civil or Any graduates with relevant experience
- 7 to 10 years of over all experience, should have experience at Facility Management contracts MEP maintenance Contracts and Soft services contract
- Knowledge in Facilities Management
- Knowledge in MEP systems (Electrical HT, LT systems, UPS, Panels, Motors, Firefighting systems, HVAC systems, BMS, Civil and Interiors, Plumbing etc.)
- Interpersonal skills
- Good Communication skills
- MS Office skills
- Capture and manage data for MIS – monthly and quarterly reporting
- Knowledge of all building statutory requirements
Salary: Not Disclosed
Address: 4th Floor, EA Chambers II, Express Avenue, Gate No.1, Adj. Ehotel, Pattulous Road, Royapettah, Chennai 600 014, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India
Website Link: https://www.expressavenue.in