Company Name: HCL Technologies Limited
Designation: QUALITY MANAGER
Experience: 10 years
Qualification: UG:Any Graduate
Job Description: Driving quality metrics for different tracks of the program, responsible to manage process performance on Quality metrics like transaction Quality, FCR, CSAT etc.
- Responsible for creating aligned Quality (audit of work/transactions and process monitoring) Frameworks by understanding Voice of Business and Voice of Customer.
- Manage team of QAs and QCs to carry out service Quality and calibration across Ops and support
- Working and understanding (if not trained/certified) of Quality management system and Performance management Global standards like COPC, ISO 9K etc. in order to align the practices of program with such standards.
- Ensure to gain business understanding and help in overall improvement for all performance indicators and metrics related to efficiency and Service (in addition to Quality being core support area)
- Involvement in the transitioning of processes & projects in adherence with the set norms.- Responsible to transit the Quality norms and guidelines
- Ensure preparation for quality related audits both internal as well as external
- Developing processes & formats to ensure effective quality management of processes and adherence to compliance standards and ensuring calibration internal and external.
- Lead on RCA and CAPA from Voice of Customer and Voice of Business (Escalations, concerns and complaints etc.)
- Drive and facilitate Quality Circles and improvement projects. Work on problem detection with focus on Problem solving.
- Join client and internal cadence and represent Quality initiatives and outcomes
- Assisting process owners in managing their processes by doing metric management, helping them identify areas of opportunity and working towards improving the same, using improvement methodologies (Six Sigma /Lean Sigma /PDCA/ BPM etc.). Drive implementation of Process improvements through Lean/Six Sigma and PDCA
- Creating & implementing workflows to facilitate structured support in all areas and issues as part of organizational and work group Quality Management System.
- Support in identifying transformation opportunities and strategic profit improvement initiatives
- Representing the process before the Higher Level Management and the client.
Applicants Specifications & Qualification
- Graduation (any discipline) with 6+ years of experience of working in an International BPO/KPO Quality, Process Excellence role
- Exp. in Finance/ FnA project is mandatory
- Six Sigma /Lean Trained/certified
- Exposure to QMS models like COPC/EFQM/ESCM will be an added advantage
- Hands on experience in 5S, RCA, Lean, Six sigma, Standard Work, Continuous Improvement & Kaizen
- Strong business acumen and the ability to develop and deliver rigorous analysis to quantify business case scenarios, options and risks
- Ability to view the issues end-to-end and develop RCA and corrective action plans with tangible results.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills; ability to present ideas and solutions in a logical and articulate manner
- Ability to work within challenging environment with tight delivery timelines;
- Strong conflict management skills.
Salary: 16,00,000 – 18,00,000 P.A.
Address: A-10-11,,,Sector-3,NOIDA, , , NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh, India
Email Id: email@example.com
Website Link: https://www.naukri.com/job-listings-quality-manager-hcl-technologies-limited-noida-10-to-15-years-080321004456?src=seo_srp&sid=16283965233579&xp=1&px=1