Company Name: Ideapoke
Designation: Research Analyst – Content
Experience: 3-6 yrs
Qualification: Graduate or above
Job Code: 950184
Job Description: Background of this role:
– A Cross-functional role to work closely with the Research personnel, SMEs and Marketing. This role will be crucial in ideating, building, and managing all the key materials, content artifacts, knowledge repositories, needed for marketing and business development activities. In short, a mix of Content building, Research & Knowledge.
What do I get?
– To be part of a fast-growing start-up in B2B SaaS space.
– Opportunity to learn directly by participating in key growth initiatives.
– Chance to contribute, create impact at organizational level.
– Practical learning on how start-ups/young organizations scale globally.
– Part of experienced, well qualified team who are hungry to achieve great heights.
What are the responsibilities?
– You will need to conduct in-depth research to enhance your content. This may also include identifying relevant topics, fact-checking, and analyzing sources to generate information.
– Work with internal stakeholders including research team leads, product/sales departments and upper management to work on diverse and interesting organization-wide tasks. Understand business implications of technology / product innovations and keep pace with technology developments, global R&D focus areas, emerging business models and use them in content building.
Content Development & Management
– Specializes in story boarding and different formats of business writing – including Thought leadership reports, syndicate reports, E-books, data-driven stories and marketing collaterals.
– Creating structured, accessible, re-usable and relevant content through compellingvisuals/graphics as needed
– Publish digestible, differentiated content artifacts that combine Ideapoke value proposition with outside data sets.- Develop ideas from and develop content through blog posts, whitepapers, web and social media content, infographics. You must possess writing skills that can be utilized across multiple marketing channels.
– Organizing, categorizing, auditing and publishing content and information with the help of specific tools and channels, for use by different groups and individuals.
– Leverage your creativity and creative freedom to come up with new content models and typesets.
Who should apply to this role?
– You are from Research, or Consulting, or Innovation management, or Technical Content writing background. Other backgrounds are also welcome if you have relevant skillset.
– You are experienced in Research & content management function with Tier 1 Research and Consulting firms
– You are passionate, knowledgeable yet constantly hungry to learn about emerging technology and the wider innovation ecosystem and its impact on Ideapoke’ s clients.
– You are looking for a dynamic career progression in a fast-growing SaaS organization (backed by leading investors from the valley) developing new products and services in an innovative space.
– You have a great interest in storyboarding content, reports and redefining how technology and market contents should be written.
What skills and experiences would I bring into this role?
– Deep understanding of the Content Management process & tool.
– 3+ years of relevant experience working with Research/Knowledge/Content teams in a fast-pacedConsulting /Research firms
– Top-notch written and verbal communication skills is a must.
– Experience in one of these is must – building marketing collaterals, whitepapers, case studies, report building, thought leadership material.
– Proven background in the field of Science / Technology / Innovation
– Ability to write for social media is preferred.
– Must & Solid experience with presentation tools like – MS Powerpoint, Prezi etc
Salary: Not disclosed
Website Link: https://www.ideapoke.com/careers.html
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria