Company Name: Future India Services
Designation: SAP FI Analyst – Implementation & Support
Location: Delhi / NCR, Bangalore/Bengaluru
Experience: 7 – 8 years
Qualification: B.Sc in Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization, BCA in Computers,Any Postgraduate
Job Description:Job Responsibilities :
– Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP Financials
– Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements
– Map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develops necessary product modifications to satisfy clients’ needs.
– Design, customize, configure and testing of FI/CO modules.
– Identify gaps, issues and work around solutions.
– Act as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyze, and solve software problems.
– Document functional designs, test cases and results.
– Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system enhancements
– Act as a liaison between the business functions and the technical team.
– Provide ad-hoc training and user support as required
– Work self-directed and independently; may act as subject matter mentor to more junior members
Desired Skills & Experience :
– Minimum of 7 years of experience in a full cycle implementation as well as in support projects.
– Minimum of 7 years SAP experience supporting General Ledger plus 3 or more of the following functions: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Financial Accounting, Management Accounting, Fixed Asset Accounting, Inter-company Accounting, Project System. (Only FICO)
– Experience in FI integration points with other SAP modules like MM, HR, PP and PM.
– Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverables and projects at the same time
– Experience in a Professional Services or Distribution company is an asset
– Ability to understand business processes from a customer perspective
– Ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria